Every 5 minutes, someone in India is diagnosed with blood cancer or a blood disorder. Join hands with Dhruv Rathee, to help further our mission of helping every blood cancer and blood disorder patient get a second chance at life.
We are a globally recognized nonprofit organization, dedicated to the fight against blood cancer and blood disorders. Our ultimate goal is to help as many patients as possible. And it all begins with you – through a simple, straightforward, and free registration process.
1. Register: Fill in a few personal details, and click submit (It will only take 5 minutes).
2. Receive your DIY Kit: A swab kit will be delivered to your doorstep.
3. Swab and Send: Using the enclosed kit, gently swab the inside of your cheeks according to the instructions provided on the envelope. Return the swabs using the prepaid envelope, and we'll take care of the rest.
4. Life-Matching Analysis: Our advanced laboratory will analyze your swabs to identify your unique HLA (tissue) characteristics. This crucial information allows us to match donors with patients worldwide.
5. Join the Registry: Once your samples are analyzed, you become part of our global registry. Your willingness to help can connect you to patients in India and around the world who are seeking a donor match.
Together, we can make a life-saving impact. Your simple action could be the key that unlocks a new beginning for someone facing the challenges of blood cancer.
If you're between the ages of 18-55 and in general good health, consider taking a few minutes to register yourself as a potential stem cell donor. You can play a huge role in our cause by registering and giving hope to blood cancer patients worldwide.